Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jan Eikeland Jan Eikeland is offline

Default Setting bkcolor on active cell when left mouse doubleclikked

thanks , that worked, I must try the macro and watch the code comes out of
it.
reg jan

"JMay" skrev i melding news:SKhCb.2790$hf1.1368@lakeread06...
Did this with Macro Recorder:
Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
With Selection.Interior
.ColorIndex = 3
.Pattern = xlSolid
End With
End Sub

"Jan Eikeland" wrote in message
Environment Office97 excel.

Hi, trying to set backgroundcolor of the cell which beeing doublecliked

With Worksheets("Rodeuker").ActiveCell.Interior.Color = RGB(255, 0, 0)

This doesnt work and I cant figure out, cause cant find anything in
help-file for visual basic part of excel.

Thank You
regards jan