Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin Stecyk Kevin Stecyk is offline

Default Excel Single Instance

Hi Doug,

I think for people in this forum to assist you, they need to see your code
where it "crosspolinates".

Here's what I would do:

1) Problem Definition....what is it that you WANT done, and what is
happening now?

2) What code is affecting your solution or causing crosspolination? Are you
able to isolate the code causing the problem? For example, can you single
step through the code to isolate where your crosspolination occurs?

3) Post the relevant segments of your code....but DO NOT attach your
workbook. If necessary and desired, someone here will provide their e-mail
address and you can correspond offline.

4) Any other comments that you feel are helpful.

This should help get you started. Because I am NOT a wizard at VBA, you
will likely be helped by someone else. But in any event, he or she will
need some information to work with in order to assist you.

If your problem requires that "someone work on it" you might want to request
the assistance of a paid professional. There are several that frequent this
forum and can assist. If, however, your problem is that you just need a few
things "tweaked," I am sure you will receive a lot of great advice.

I hope that helps get you started.

Best regards,
Kevin

"Doug Nichol" wrote in message
I have a very touchy Workbook that seems "crosspolinate"
if I open another excel spreadsheet. The guy working on
this decided to quit and I am stuck. All i want to do is
have the application open one by one. I am not sure where
to go but I am starting here. I am told that a good
measure is to uncheck the "windows in taskbar" option.
But it doesn't save. Would like to do this
programmatically.