Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default How to create a dynamic Userform via VBA

Userform has height and width properties.

Look in help at controls.Add

the bottom of the first textbox

sepval = 10
Textbox2.Top = Textbox1.Top + textbox1.Height + sepval

Tom Ogilvy

SuperJas wrote in message

I'd like to create a dynamic userform which can vary the number of inputs

depending on the user. A userform will be displayed with 1 textbox to enter
their car model. There will be a command button that will allow the user to
'add' more textboxes if they have more cars. Of course I will be placing a
limit on the number of cars a person can enter! =)

So my first question would be: is there code which will allow me to resize

the userform (eg widen by x lines/pixels/whatever) as the user adds
textboxes?

My second question is: is there a relatively simple piece of code which

will allow me to add a textbox, say, directly below the one above (maybe
with some space in between)?

Thanks very much.