Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Glen Mettler Glen Mettler is offline

Default Looping

1 - Highlight the cells you want to change
2 - Cntl F (brings up the Find dialog box)
3 - enter 7
4 - press "Replace"
5 - enter 1
6 - select "Replace All"

Repeat for changing 20 - 14

this is a great way to make global changes in formulas. Make sure that the
number you are going to change TO is not a number that you will change NEXT.

Regards,
Glen

"Syd" wrote in message
I need some assitance with a looping function, I need to
loop through a file containing values across MULTIPLE
COLUMNS and down from row 7 to 20. What I'd like to do is
change the last charachter in the cell reference starting
from cell #7 - #20 to read 1 - 14.

Is this possible in code or should I use a Macro instead?