Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Wilson Tim Wilson is offline

Default ASCII 133 -- Accented A or Ellipse

My apologies to the group. I found the answer in a
previous email when I searched on "133". This is behavior
as designed.

Deleting the elipsis (...) from autocorrect resolves the
issue.

Thanks Jaf -- I don't think I would have figured that one
out.

Later.

--

Tim Wilson