Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default scrolling to a specific cell

Note that in most versions of Excel Cell.Find(Date) doesn't work very
reliably.

Tom Ogilvy

"Amit Shanker" wrote in message
Sorry missed the scrolling automatically part, so please use this instead

:

Option Explicit

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()

Cells.Find(Date).Select
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = ActiveCell.Row

End Sub

Amit
"Amit Shanker" wrote in message
Option Explicit

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()

Cells.Find(Date).Select

End Sub

Hope this helps,
Amit

"Tim Marsh" wrote in message
sorry - having a bit of a mind-block. I have a worksheet with a

column
of
dates and would like to auto-scroll to the current date (if available)

in
column B, every time the sheet is activated (so that the row is

visible
for
entering fresh data)... i know i should be able to do this, but just

can't
think how... its been a long day! Can anyone give me the answer?

tia,

tim