Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Terry Carpenter[_2_] Terry Carpenter[_2_] is offline

Default 3 columns and one line chart

Nevermind, I figured it out. I made a column chart and then selected
the column series I wanted as a line. Then I right-moused and selected
the line chart I wanted and ,viola!, 3 columns and 1 line!

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:49:13 -0800, Terry Carpenter
wrote:

Hello!
I'm trying to create a chart from 4 rows of data. I need the first
three rows to be columns and the last row to be displayed as a line.
If I set my chart type to "line - column", I get the first 2 rows as
columns and the last 2 rows as lines.

Thanks!