Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ricky M. Medley Ricky M. Medley is offline

Default object by variable name

yeah....your last suggestion sounds like a viable one. {go through each one
until if finds the right one}, but my code is so long already, and is
starting to take time to execute...my goal is to keep every execution under
500 miliseconds. This would take two loops...one to go through 1-10, and
one to go through each worksheet. Thanks though...I will try to see if time
is under limits.

ricky

"George Nicholson" wrote in message
<<snip
Because of this, the specific loop you envision may not be possible.
However, you could do a For..Each loop on the Worksheets collection and

then
do a SelectCase on the CodeName within that loop.