Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don C[_3_] Don C[_3_] is offline

Default Trouble getting solver to load a model

Thanks for the input. Unfortunatly, I did need that G44:G61=0 in the {} brackets, because that is an array function.

See my reply to Tushar, I found that the problem that was giving me the error was actual the cell holding the solver options array. If you save a model with Assume Non-Negative checked on and Use Automatic Scaling checked on and Central Derivatives Checked on (leave the rest set as defaulted), then try to load it back up, you will get the same error I did. I got the error when I ran it in my code and when just doing it manually.

Thanks for the reply.