Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave S[_2_] Dave S[_2_] is offline

Default Offset

Hello Gurus and newsgroup users.

Your kind assistance please.

I'm relatively new to Excel VBA so please bear with me if
the question is a little vague.

I have the formula below in Cells I3: I53 (each row
signifies a specific record)

=IF(A3="a","Done",IF(H3=TODAY(),"Today",IF(H3=" ","",IF
(A3="s","On Hold",IF(H3<TODAY(),"Late",NETWORKDAYS(TODAY

Also the same range has conditional formatting associate.

For a couple of reasons I want to convert this formula
into VBA.

I think I need to use a Select Case statement to encompass
all.

My question is:-

Do I use Offset to make the changes in the adjoining cells.

Many thanks for any advise you can give me.

DaveS