Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Excel User Form problem

"humet" wrote in message
Where would I implement these lines of code into this:

----

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Datalist").Activate

Range("A1").Select

Do

If IsEmpty(ActiveCell) = False Then

ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select

End If

Loop Until IsEmpty(ActiveCell) = True

ActiveCell.Value = ActiveCell.Offset(-1,0).Value + 1

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1) = TextBox1.Value

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 2) = TextBox2.Value

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 3) = ComboBox1.Value

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 4) = "=IF(" & ActiveCell.offset(0,5).Address(0,0) & _
"<=$L$3,"Y","N")

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 5) = "=TODAY()"
' if you don't want this value to change, you can use
' ActiveCell.Offset(0, 5) = Date

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 6) = "=YEAR(K13)"

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 7) = TextBox3.Value

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 8) = TextBox4.Value

Call CommandButton2_Click

Range("A1").Select

ActiveWorkbook.Save

ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Title Page").Activate

------

Column A is where I want the consecutive number to appear, and Column E
is where I want the formula from the above cell to appear, that formula
is :

=IF(F12<=$L$3,"Y","N")

I need the "F12" part to change as it goes down the list.

Thanks for the fast reply, and i hope you can clear it up for me!

humet

---

Tom Ogilvy