Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Childs Tim Childs is offline

Default Reading the Registry - CSV Download Flag

Hi

pl can someone get me started or, at least, tell me what's wrong with the
question?

thanks

Tim

"Tim Childs" wrote in message
om...
Hi

when accessing the data in the registry (see code below) I seem to be
getting a variant array returned i.e. each octet is taking a place in
a single dimension array with 3/4 entries. (printarray is a utility
proc. for printing arrays) Can you provide some further
information/background information on this, please?

thanks

Tim

Sub RegRead_new()
Dim wsh As Object
Dim v

Set wsh = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
v = wsh.RegRead("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Excel.CSV\EditFlags ")
Call PrintArray(v, "v")

Set wsh = Nothing
End Sub