Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default different screen resolutions

I have developed a spreadsheet in Excel 2000 that has
combo boxes in it. The resolution of my monitor is 1400 x
1050. I distributed this spreadsheet to others at my
company who have a higher resolution monitor (1600 x 1200)
and larger screen size. The text in the combo boxes
appears to have increased in size but the combo boxes them
selves haven't. The result is that part of the text is
blocked and it looks ugly! Is there a way to keep this
from happening when different resolutions are used?
Thanks,
Rob