Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Keith[_7_] Keith[_7_] is offline

Default trouble opening websites

The line of code I'm having trouble with is...

Workbooks.Open _
"http://www.weather.com/weather/climatology/daily/USTX1200?climoMonth=12"

For me, and for several co-workers, this line of code executes just
fine. However there is one co-worker's machine that, for whatever
reason, gives the following error:

"Object variable or with block variable not set"
It's run-time error 91.

Anyone know why this could be happening?

Thanks - Keith

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message ...
"that line" and "like this"
are not very definitive.

Tom Ogilvy

"Keith" wrote in message
m...
Within some code I wrote, I have a line of code that simply opens a
website by using the Workbooks.Open command. When I run it, and when
another co-worker runs it, it works fine. However, I have a 3rd
co-worker who tries running it, and when it gets to that line, he gets
an error that says something along the lines of "Object with variable
not set", or something like that.

Is there any reason why something like this would only work on certain
machines? Thanks for your help.

Keith