Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Izar Arcturus Izar Arcturus is offline

Default More Help Please - Prompted to save changes after macro save - why?

Thanks for the suggestion. I put the following line after
the code that gets the user to save their file:

ActiveWorkbook.Saved = True

But the problem persists. A dialog box with an alert
asking if I want to save the changes to the file still
appears as if the file had not been just saved.

Could there be some execution of code that has not
finished or something? Could there be some "changes" still
occurring to the file after the macro saves it? Your
thoughts on this are appreciated.