Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jean-mi Jean-mi is offline

Default To sort data in VBA/excel by the method of the minimas

Hello,
Could somebody find a solution to my problem ?
J Would like to sort datas(numbers) by the method of the
minima. J have displayed 4 numbers of a table named
Valnum.
After this, I have added the following code :
i = 1
For i = 1 To 4
minimum = Application.WorksheetFunction.Min(Valnum)
Worksheets(1).Cells(2,i).Value = Valnum(i)
Worksheets(1).Cells(1,i).Clear
Worksheets(1).Cells(1,i).Value = Worksheets _
(1).Cells(1,i+1).Value
Worksheets(1).Cells(1,i+1).Clear
Worksheets(1).Cells(1,i+1).Value = Valnum(i)
Worksheets(1).Cells(2,i).Clear
i = i + 1
Next i
I would like to use Min in a table of 4 elements, of 3
elements,of 2 , of 1, but I don't know precisely how
to do.
Thank you in advance for all of you who could help me in
the resolution of my problem.

Jean-michel
..