Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
humet humet is offline

Default Excel User Form problem

Hi,

I am currently making a spreadsheet with a user form following the
guide on exceltip.com. I have creted the form and that works fine. But,
I have come to a problem.

What I want to do it when the user has filled the form in and it
inserts the data into the spreadsheets, i want the cell in column A, on
the row it has created with the new data, to have a number in it which
is consecutive to the number above it (123, 124, 125). How do I do
this?

Also, in one of the cells on the new row it has created is a formula
that is linked with another cell on that row, can you please tell me
if, as the rows of data go down the spreadsheet, the formula will
change itself to work on a new row. Can you tell me how to make it
work?

How do I get the current date displayed without the time showing, as
=now() displays the time as well as the date.

I think that is all,

thanks for any help,

humet

---