Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cecilkumara Fernando Cecilkumara Fernando is offline

Default Automatically copy select rows to different page?

scottjk,
Try DataFilter=Advanced filter
for some examples visit this page by Debra Dalgleish
http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html
Cecil

"scottjk" wrote in message
I'm working on a sheet that will list events in chronological order by
date. Each date will contain 1 of 4 partners names. What I would like
to be able to do is automatically copy each partners
information on a different page to allow me to print a seperate page
containing that partners totals. The end result will be 5 pages. 1 main
page with ALL events then pages 2-5 with the totals of each individual
partner.

Ex. Page 1

Date Dep Arr Time Fuel Partner
12/5/2003 SLC LAX 2:50 145 Scott