Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David Kay David Kay is offline

Default AppActivate trouble...

I was using AppActivate with the Sendkeys statement with
great success on my old workstation (P2-366Mhz with NT) in
a workbook I use all day to communicate with a program
running in the background. Today I got a new workstation
(P4-2Ghz with XP), loaded the workbook and the macro
doesn't work as well. The first time I try after loading
up the workbook it works and then the second time it
doesn't activate the background app (I don't know if it's
trying to send the keys). And it'll work intermittently
after that... Any help would greatly appreciated.

btw... i do have the wait option set to true...

Thanks!