Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Umlas[_3_] Bob Umlas[_3_] is offline

Default Help on Excel VBA macro

Result = Range("A2").Value & Range("B2").Value
or
Result = Cells(i,1).Value & Cells(i,2).Value where i is the row#

Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"Thierry" wrote in message
Hello,

sorry for the previous unfinished post, but I slipped on
the enter key.

I am doing an Excel macro to concatenate the contents of
several excel files. The structure of these Excel files
are the same, so I am basically automating the "copy &
paste" function. However, in the final consolidated file,
I also need to concatenate the contents of 2 adjacent
cells (let say cells Ai and Bi where i = line number). Do
you know how can I create a VB macro to replicate the
Excel function "contenate" ??

Thanks