Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Formatting a header with VBA

Sub SetFooter()
With ActiveSheet
.PageSetup.LeftHeader = "&""Microsoft Sans Serif,Regular""&14" _
& .Range("E61").Value
End With

Tom Ogilvy

"universal" wrote in message
Hello All,

Im trying to place the contents of a cell in the header for my
PrintMacro. So Im using:

PageSetup.LeftHeader = .Range("e61").Value

But would also like it to be a certain Font & Size, so am using:

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
LeftHeader = "&""Microsoft Sans Serif,Regular""&14"

Has anyone any ideas as to how I might combine these two commands into
one Macro that will print cell e61 to the header AND have it
microsoftSans size14? It seems at the moment that I cant have both!!

Many Thanks,
Eddie

---