Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Access to Worksheet in AddIn.xla

A little different interpretation of the question:

with the addin loaded, go to the VBE and select the addin in the project
explorer window. Click on the ThisWorkbook subelement and in the properties
window, change the IsAddin property to false. Now it will be a workbook and
you can manually place your bitmaps/icons. Once done, you can change it
back to an addin and save it.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Robin Clay" wrote in message
Greetings !

Earlier today I wrote in here

... I would like to create my own icons to go on other
menu items.

"Colo" kindly replied, 12/10/2003 1:32:47 AM, for which I
am very grateful,

Please place Auto shpas or bitmaps in the sheet1 before

run this code.
Set sh = Sheets(1)
Set shp = sh.Shapes(lngCnt)
shp.Copy
.PasteFace

These routines all go into my AddIn.xla, which I notice
has a Sheet1.

My further question, then, is this -

Can I put these shapes into that Sheet 1 in my
AddIn.xla ?

And if so, how ?

"Normally", I can't access that worksheet in the .xla file.

RClay AT haswell DOT com