Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] kfarmer330@hotmail.com is offline

Default Closing the Userform when macro is running

If you don't want to close the form out completely you can use:

UserForm1.Hide instead of Unload UserForm1

"Vasant Nanavati" <vasantn *AT* aol *DOT* com wrote in message ...
Something like:

Unload UserForm1

should do it.

--

Vasant

"SuperJas" wrote in message

I've created an add-in that, upon pressing the button, a userform appears

and different macro codes execute depending on the user's command-button
choice.

After the user presses a command button, the macro springs into action,

and will often run for 1min or so. What I would like to do is to have that
userform close after the user presses the command button and starts off the
macro.

My setup is like this:

Add-in button code:

Sub ShowForm()

Myform.show

End Sub

This shows the userform. I then have code within each command button.

Thanks for your help in advance!