Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] kfarmer330@hotmail.com is offline

Default Excel VBA worksheet will not run different computer.

Hello All,

I have been developing program in Excel for a little over a year now
and this is the first time I have run into this problem.

I have program that runs fine on the computer it was written on and
a couple of other ones, but on some computers the code will not
compile. When the code doesn't compile the VBE opens up and displays
the alert:

Compile Error:

Can't find project or library.

After closing the window Format is highlighted in the following line
of code.

dtcurrentdate = Format(Now, "dd-mmm-yy")

Has anyone ever seen this problem before?

Any and all help will be greatly appriciated.

Thank you.