Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default MOre excel 4 macro problems

I get error message indicating a problem with "range("g3").select<<

Wouldn't it be nice if you gave us a hint about what problem was indicated
by the error message? Or better still, the textof the message?

It's hard to conceive of that line causing a problem unless xlNoSelection
protection is at work,

--

Vasant

"brwilson" wrote in message

Below is the code I am trying to exicute.

Range(Cells(6, ActiveCell.Column), Cells(325,
ActiveCell.Column)).Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Master Inventory").Activate
Range("G3").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlSubtract,
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("O1").Select
Sheets("Sales History").Select
Range("H3").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlAdd,
SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=False
Range("A3").Select
Sheets("Trucks").Select
Range("A9").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False

I get error message indicating a problem with "range("g3").select

any suggestions?

Thanks

---
~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/