Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default Help with calculation

Do you have a typo in your description? The pattern doesn't make sense. B26
is not even in your original range.

--

Vasant

"Mike" wrote in message
Hi. I need help with a calculation in the macro below.
I have an array of numbers in cells c26:f29. I need to
compare each value with the product of numbers contained
in column "A" and row "30". For instance, C26 would be
compared to A26 * F30. C27 would be compared to A27 *
F30. B26 would be compared to A26 * F31 . and so on.

The calculation I need help with is in the
variable "myKeyValue" below.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Mike.