Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Anil Khemchandani Anil Khemchandani is offline

Default Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementLeft error

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have created an excel app that inserts an .bmp image. I
would like to select it and shift it a little to the left
so that it aligns properly while viewing on screen and on
paper. Here is lies my problem - I am selecting the image
and then use Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementLeft #6. This
works the first time I run it but the second time I get
the following error -

run time error '438' - Object doesn't support this
property or method

Is there a possible workaround this??

Any help on this would be great.

Thanks.