Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Murphy Hui Murphy Hui is offline

Default Newbie question on cell reference 2

Thanks for looking in my post

What i want is using the "x" variable for both counter and cell off set.

The following is for explaining purpose and its wrong, just want to get the
question out.
Note that i want to insert a formula at sheet2 instead of value.
This way i can re-input value on sheet1 and it will appear on sheet2 without
running the marco again.

For x = 1 to 10
Sheets("sheet2").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=sheet1!R[x]C[1]"
Next x

Please let me know if I further confuse you :)

"pikus" ¦b¶l¥ó
¤¤¼¶¼g...

I'm not quite sure I understand you, but the For Next loop works like
this:

For x = 1 To 10
var1 = Worksheets(1).Cells(x, 1).Value
Worksheets(2).Cells(x, 1).Value = var1
Next x

Let me know if that doesn't answer your question. - Pikus

---
~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/