Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sharlene England Sharlene England is offline

Default I can't quite get the syntax for printing to the manual feed tray

Below is my code, and the escape sequence is correct as it does work in an
old wordperfect macro, but in excel this printout never goes to the correct
tray, any ideas?

Thanks.

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$U$52"
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.45)
.RightMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.25)
.TopMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.73)
.BottomMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.4)
.HeaderMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
.FooterMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.43)
.PrintQuality = 600
End With

' selects the manual page tray without printing
SendKeys "{ESC}&l8H"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=2, Collate:=True