Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mfaces Mfaces is offline

Default Newbie question on cell reference 2

I have encounter some problem of my own as well

I want to use VBA to format my work sheets but i have problem making it work
Let say i want to:
1. link value from sheet1!a1 to sheet2!a1 using formul
2. offset by 1 ro
3. link value from sheet1!a2 to sheet2!a2 using formul
4. run 1,2,3 several time
5. offset by 3 ro

I tried to use "For Next" to acomplish this but i dont know how to do the actual formula part
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=sheet1!R[Row_num]C[Stay]
How to i use the counter of the "For Next" to be insert in the Row_num? But I want the Column to stay

Please help me out Guru

Mface