Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CAA[_3_] CAA[_3_] is offline

Default Type mismatch? string 2 a long??

Thanks for the help.

t = clng("0" & Trim(TextBox4.Value)) 'pack left
t2 = clng("0" & trim(TextBox5.Value)) 'pack right

seemd to tell me there was no object reference, so i sacked it off and
went for the just the CLng option, I assume it means change to long?
This didn't really work either, so instead i put in On error resume
next for both the lines, which worked out OK.
I think it's because there is no value i one of the textboxes, maybe i
should of wrote some code to handle that criterea, but it works now so
maybe not!

Thanks again.
CAA