Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
J.E. McGimpsey J.E. McGimpsey is offline

Default Mail for the postings

Not directly - this is not a mailing list. There may still be some
news<-mail translators out there, but I've lost track.

You can use one of several web portals to get around the port ban:

Microsoft "CDO interface":
http://communities2.microsoft.com/co...s/en-us/defaul
t.aspx

Google Groups:
http://groups.google.com/groups?grou...t.public.excel

ExcelForum:
http://www.excelforum.com/

The first is a bit clunky. The second works pretty well.

The third has some additional services, but I can't recommend it,
since it is a poor newsgroup player: it trashes threading, has
advertising in all its posts, and is misleading in how it represents
posters.

In article ,
(Ketan) wrote:

Is it possible to get mail for each postings for this NG?
Or can we post via email to this NG?
If YES, please let me know how?
This is required as port 119 required for downloading NG postings is
blocked by our servers.