Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin McCartney[_2_] Kevin McCartney[_2_] is offline

Default How To: Command Bar Face ID property

Hi, TIA,
Is there a way to identify if the face ID of a commandbar
control button is grey picture. I'll elaberate more if
need be. If you add a new button and set the face ID to
2020 (Fill Series on the AutoFill popup menu). The picture
shown is just grey, this is what I want to find out
because I have written code to show me all the pictures
available on all the menu bars available in Excel. I add
buttons on the fly to only show the amount of buttons
available on the select menu bar or sub menu bar. The
problem is that I there are several menu bars where their
buttons have face IDs but show only a grey picture which
makes it look like there is no picture. I've looked at the
Style property of a command bar msoButtonCaption but this
does not resolve the problem. If you need me to send you
the xls file just but a dot/period between my name and but
@db.com

regards
KM