Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default multi-select drop down list

Neither the dropdowns from the control toolbox toolbar, forms toolbar or
using the list option from Data validation support this.

You might be able to program something with the control toolbox toolbar
using the click event.

Tom Ogilvy

"Priti" wrote in message

I need a drop down list in my excel sheet.

The functionality should allow me to select one item from
list then it should allow me to select another item from
list after appending comma after the first selected item.

If you have seen MS Project Plan. The resource allocation
drop down list is exactly what I am looking for.
The resource dropdown list allows me to select one
resource after another from the list when I separate them
by comma.

Regards,
Priti