Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Looping through Ranges of Rows

You may want to look at Debra Dalgleish's site:

There are a couple of files you may want to steal from:

Create New Sheets from Filtered List -- uses an Advanced Filter to create
separate sheet of orders for each sales rep visible in a filtered list; macro
automates the filter. AdvFilterRepFiltered.xls 35 kb

Update Sheets from Master -- uses an Advanced Filter to send data from
Master sheet to individual worksheets -- replaces old data with current.
AdvFilterCity.xls 55 kb

diverdon99 wrote:

I have a similar problem to this except that the data is in 10 columns and
col 1 may contain from 1 to 95 items that are identical in the first cell.
What I need is the ability to compare A2 with A3 and if the same then A4
with A3 and so on until A(x) is compared with the previous cell and at that
point create a new worksheet. An additional nice touch would be to name the
worksheet with the contents of the cell A1 eand subsequent data changes.
Example data:
A B C
1 Fred Dog Cat
2 Fred Fish Apple
3 Joe Item1 Item2
4 Joe Item1 Item3
5 Joe Item 2 Item3
In this case a new Worksheet would be created between Fred and Joe.

Thanks in advace for all your help

Don

--

Dave Peterson