Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default BackColor property code

Joe,

Something like

Me.TextBox1.BackColor = RGB(123, 123, 255)

Gord Dibben also advised of this little utility to get RGB colour codes

http://no-nonsense-software.com/freeware/

RGBtoHEX 1.1a

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Joe Mathis" wrote in message
Hello,

Can someone please tell me what the code would be to set/change hte

BackColor property of a textbox on a user form. I would like to be able to
change the BackColor shade depending on other certain criteria to indicate a
non-editable entry.

Thank You,

Joe Mathis