Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Thompson Michael Thompson is offline

Default Single Step Dialog Box

At seemingly random intervals I am prompted with the Single Step
dialog box asking me if I want to Step Into, Evaluate, etc. The
problem is, the only way I can regain control of the application is to
use Ctrl-Alt-Del and kill the program. I must first copy all unsaved
VBA to a Word doucment with keyboard commands for pasting back into
the module after restarting Excel.

This dialog box is waiting for a responce from me but it does not seem
to accept any responces. How do I get rid of this dialog box. It
started popping up about a week ago.