Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Haldun Alay[_3_] Haldun Alay[_3_] is offline

Default current cell in user-defined function

Oooppppss!
function will be

Function CellRow()
CellRow= Application.Caller.Row
End Function

--
Regards

Haldun Alay

To e-mail me, please replace AT and DOT in my e-mail address with the original signs.

"Haldun Alay" <haldunalayATyahooDOTcom, iletide sunu yazdi ...
Hi,

Use Application.Caller property.

Function CellRow()
CellAddress = Application.Caller.Row
End Function

when you enter that function in a cell it gives the row number of cell where the function is entered.

--
Regards

Haldun Alay

To e-mail me, please replace AT and DOT in my e-mail address with the original signs.

"Julio Kuplinsky" , iletide sunu yazdi ...
Is the current cell (not the active cell) available in a
user defined function? For instance, can I say

public function foo()

' Give me the row of the worksheet cell where this
' function is entered

end function

Thanks