Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
patrick molloy patrick molloy is offline

Default Iterate through files in a folder on Hard Drive

almost there yourself ...

directory = "T:\Completed Models\"
f = Dir(directory & "*.xls", 7)
Do While f<""
Result = directory & f

f = Dir()
Loop

just the one additional line. Without any parameters, DIR
will return the next file in the last found folder

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP