Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.printing,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phil C Phil C is offline

Default Exporting Excel output to pdf/rtf/doc format

Simon

If I understand you correctly, you are needing to export a cell range? The
easiest way would be simple copy/paste (to MS Word) - or multiple
copy/paste - than save the new Word document as .doc or .rtf. For PDF you
would need a third party PDF writer (Adobe's own product, or the excellent
PDF Creator from Jaws systems (www.jawspdf.com). This installs itself as a
printer driver so can 'export' individual sheets (File|Print|Jaws PDF
creator) to a pdf file. As far as I can see, Excel files containing more
than one sheet would have to be exported one at a time, to different files.

HTH, Phil

"Simon Lenn" wrote in message
om...
hello All

I have a requirement to export a Excel range in Print format to pdf,
RTF and .doc format can you kindly help me with the sample code on how
to accomplish this.

Many thanks
Simon