Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sandi Gauthier Sandi Gauthier is offline

Default CODE to select range based on User Input or Value of Input Field

Dick, thanks so much...could i bother u to walk me thru (explain) the
code?
if i understand it, this takes me to the point where the range is
selected, and copied?
now all i have to do is continue w/ my code to "paste" to the new
workbook..
the input box...i suppose i have to create an "input" box in the
source workbook or will the user be prompted to enter this in once the
macro runs?

would u mind terribly walking me thru how to set this up using a
dropdown list as u mentioned for option 2...

sorry for all the questions!
sandi