Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Chris is offline

Default Automatic email from Excel through Lotus.

Hi,

Currently I have a shared excel file that is open 24 hours a day, it
records warehouse information in many forms. I am wanting to either
schedule or have a button on excel that initiates a email to be
created within Lotus notes and attach a sheet from the workbook. This
would then be automatically sent to a distribution list. I would
prefer if the process could be automatically scheduled via code say
every two hours, so the user wouldnt have to input in the process. I
know I'm asking the world here but can anyone help?

Regards,

Chris