Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MattEdwards MattEdwards is offline

Default Problem with the Excel 10.0 Object Library

I believe there is a bug when using the Excel 10.0 Object
Library DataSeries function in VB.Net 2003. I want to set
the Date parameter in the DataSeries function as follows
(the following variable NewRange is of type Excel.Range):

NewRange.DataSeries
(Type:=Excel.XlDataSeriesType.xlChronological,
Date:=Excel.XlDataSeriesDate.xlWeekday)

but VB.Net 2003 automatically changes Date:= to DateTime:=
as follows:

NewRange.DataSeries
(Type:=Excel.XlDataSeriesType.xlChronological,
DateTime:=Excel.XlDataSeriesDate.xlWeekday)

and errors stating DateTime is not a parameter of the
DataSeries function. Could someone give me a bug fix for
this problem?