Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin Beckham Kevin Beckham is offline

Default Sending mail from excel with CDO

Should the file extension be "rtf"?
Make sure you are not confusing variable names with
variable contents, e.g
aname is the variable
Its content is: Cells(2, 4).Value & Cells(rnum + i,
8) & ".rft"

"aname" is a string whose value is: "aname"
Similarly, should be
.To = name
not
.To = "name"

You could also add code such as
If Dir(aname) < "" Then
Kill aname
End If

to confirm file existence before you delete

Kevin Beckham