Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
coventry england coventry england is offline

Default Modify code from one macro to another...any takers?

Perhaps I was unclear. The one with the sub is what I would like to
modify to do what the function does - that was my original intent.
However, I may have confused you. Basically, I want to use a macro and
not a function, whatever it takes. Hope Im clearer this time. The
fuction is what works well with what I need. The macro (sub) code I
published is useless (it was worthwhile at one point, but no longer).
Appreciate your help.

Thanks.