Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Bovey Rob Bovey is offline

Default ComboBox Question

Hi Kevin,

In the properties list for your combobox you'll see a property called
ColumnWidths. You can specify the widths of your columns here. There are a
couple of ways to do it, which are described in help, but the easiest thing
to do is just enter a number for each column separated by semicolons. So for
your combobox you might start with something like:

10;90

which VBA will convert to:

10 pt;90 pt

as soon as you hit enter. Just play around with adjusting the numbers until
you get column widths that fit your data.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

"Kevin" wrote in message
I have a question on comboboxes I can't track down, about
multicolumn controls.

Is there a way to set the width separately for each
column? I have one column with a single digit in it, and
one with a very long text string. By default, both
columns are the same width.

thanx

Kevin