Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Baker John Baker is offline

Default Auto_Open vs Open and call macro --priority question

Hi:

I have a spreadsheet called "collector.xls" that contains a macro "auto_open", which is
intended to execute when ever the sheet is opened. I am calling this sheet from another
sheet (opening the sheet in question and then calling a macro in the sheet I just
opened"), as in

Workbooks.Open Filename:="C:\IPT\timesheets\Collector.xls"
Application.Run "Collector.xls!Collectorcheckandmove"

My question is whether the auto-open macro in the collector will execute before the macro
I am calling from the external spreadsheet.

Thanks for he response

John Baker