Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JMay JMay is offline

Default Printing multiple worksheets only if data exists

Much appreciated Tom,
JMay

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
There was a typo on my part

Sub PrintOnlyCertainSheets()
Dim Sh as Worksheet
For Each Sh In ActiveWorkbook.worksheets
If Not IsEmpty(Sh.Range("B5")) Then
Sh.PrintPreview
End If
Next
End Sub

there is no reason to group sheets unless you want to work with a subset

of
all worksheets

Dim sh as Object
for each sh in ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets

Tom Ogilvy

JMay wrote in message
From you suggestion I've create a WB with Sheet1-Sheet3
And in only Sheet1 Cell B5 I have entered "444".
Grouping All Sheets before running the below I Get an error:
"Circular Dependencies between Modules"
with For Each Sh In ActiveWorkbook highlighted

Sub PrintOnlyCertainSheets()
For Each Sh In ActiveWorkbook
If Not IsEmpty(Sh.Range("B5")) Then
Sh.PrintPreview
End If
Next
End Sub

What have I done wrong?
TIA,,
JMay

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
for each sh in activeworkbook
if not isempty(sh.Range("B30")) then
sh.printout
end if
Next

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

hailnorm wrote in message

I need a print macro that only prints worksheets with data on it.
Basically, I need excel to print each and every worksheet where

there's
a "grand total" value. This value is located in the same cell on

every
worksheet.

~~View and post usenet messages directly from

http://www.ExcelForum.com/

~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to
creating financial statements