Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dana DeLouis[_3_] Dana DeLouis[_3_] is offline

Default Floating Cell Total

Just another idea. You didn't say which version you have. In Excel XP, one
can bring up the worksheet "Watch" window. You can add the cell in question
to this Watch Window and have it available no matter what sheet you are on.
It's designed for this purpose. :) HTH.

--
Dana DeLouis
Using Windows XP & Office XP

"John" wrote in message
I would like to know if there is a way to take the running
sum cell that I have and have it move up or down the page
as I scroll. Or how to make that value on a toolbar.
Someway that I can see the total from anywhere on the
sheet I have other then a freeze pain way.
Thanks