Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default Floating Cell Total

Create a floating toolbar (called, say, "Running Total"), put a single text
menu item on it, and then put this code in the ThisWorkbook module:

CommandBars("Running Total").Controls(1).Caption = _
WorksheetFunction.Sum(Range("A1:A1000")) 'or whatever total
End Sub

That's the basic idea; I'll leave the refinements to you.

--

Vasant

"John" wrote in message
I would like to know if there is a way to take the running
sum cell that I have and have it move up or down the page
as I scroll. Or how to make that value on a toolbar.
Someway that I can see the total from anywhere on the
sheet I have other then a freeze pain way.
Thanks